- Renovation completed 2018
- Refurbished hotel built in 1886
- Retail, commercial and hospitality
- 1,333m² net lettable area
- Zoning to redevelop as a landmark high-rise site
- Long-term asset
The newly redeveloped R.J. Coley building in Wharf Street, Spring Hill, is contributing to the area’s rejuvenation and new reputation as a destination for funky retail, business office spaces, drinking and dining.
The building, which was constructed originally in 1886 as the Leichhardt Hotel, has been fully refurbished as a boutique mixed use building.
With 1700m2 Net Lettable Area, the building offers a significant rental proposition with multiple zones, including retail, commercial and hospitality.
The jewel in the crown is Thierry Galachet’s new French restaurant, La Cache au Vin, located in the building’s transformed basement.
In addition to Mr Galachet, the development is attracting other dynamic tenants, and houses a multitude of work spaces, across the ground and first floor, including creative industries.
With zoning for high rise, and such a strategic physical location, the property is well positioned for future redevelopment as a land mark high rise site and Silverstone has earmarked it as a long-term asset.